Wednesday, December 16, 2009

sweet shayla

not only did we shoot in THE most awesome-est (yes, a word) room EVER (hello ceiling to floor windows and heated tile, even if it was on hiatus), but little two year blue-eyed shayla made it all that more amazing. she has the sweetest little voice, the most adorable little face, and minnie mouse is her best friend (that and a rather large calculator). it doesn't get much cuter than that.
oh yeah, and the lens loves her.





correction: it ADORES her. there is something about the above image that I just can't get enough of (hence, my new header). I just plain love it.
and this next image? more gushing love. the girl is just plain cute. she can't help it.









she even has some supermodel poses up her sleeve...















oh, and a wicked fun personality...two words: "minnie mouse!" did I mention the love for the pink clothed, black-eared mouse that filled the air?





















it's no wonder, look at this gorgeous family.








soon to be family of FOUR...













sweet shayla.



you are going to be the most loving and most fun big sister ever.

and I have a feeling the new little bundle might just be wicked cute, too...

*** there are still nine ladies dancin' till Christmas which means another week to keep the deliciously creative contest entries coming.....just leave a comment on the "my true love gave to me" post below. the suspense (and judging difficulty level) is building....it really IS like Christmas, I can't wait....***

3 comments:

Katie said...

Amazing! My little cousin's baby girl is the cutest thing EVER and you did such a GREAT job with her!!! I can't wait to see the rest of them! I know my aunt (Shay's gramma) will go crazy trying to pick! :)

missy widener said...

thanks katie! she was pretty amazing to work with, too much cuteness! we had fun calculating and high-fiving...ahh, the good times.

Shannon Bac said...

Those pictures turned out awesome! I loved her sweet baby blues and you captured that so well with the b&w with her blue eyes showing through!