Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the super stylin (and quite lovely) lokker family

hiking through the woods in high heel boots (NOT me...)with color coordinated outfits, million dollar smiles, and laughter that could be heard *almost* a million miles away, you would think it would be all about the lovely lokker family. but it wasn't.
because how could we forget about their furry family member, colby, in hot pursuit of a hike of her own sniffing, the infamous bear from below who was *apparently* not home (according to his note), and of course mr. peeps. how could I go anywhere without my dear little red helper friend? and yes andrew, he is very funny. but dear sweet boy, you are SO funny. you ALL are.

and you are so full of life and love. it oozes from every one of your images. including my absolute favorite.....EVER.






this one doesn't rank very far behind...





yes, the adorable andrew.... with a face that cannot help but make you smile. a million miles wide.





























seriously. this shoot was all about the moments in between. and this family sure knows how to live them up.























I think they may be supermodels on the side as well....



and to go from preferring to be in any room but where I was to racing with "aunt missy" (yes I pretty much would have done anything for this boy, including giving him *all* of my stickers, I mean stickers from mr. peeps that is...)

I think you should know, andrew, that you have already sealed the heartbreaker status at the ripe age of three.



I think this may have been the best hike EVER.

next time, I will remember to wear my super cool hiking boots. and even mr. peeps might dress up for the occasion, too.

4 comments:

Katie said...

what a little CUTIE! definitely a heart melter! He has the best eyes! Great work! :)

Anonymous said...

Another fantastic photo shoot!!!! Beautiful people (Andrew is adorable), and the photographer is the best I know. (and that's not just because you are my daughter!! What more can I say!! :):) Love Mom

Anonymous said...

We are so excited about how our photos turned out. All together, it has been such an enjoyable experience. We will be sure to tell all about your talents and service. They are greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
The Lokkers

missy widener said...

kristin, you are so sweet- thank you!! I am so glad you enjoyed it because that is the way it ALWAYS should be!! and andrew is just way too adorable...look out for that boy as he gets older!!