Sunday, February 12, 2012

in your heart

sometimes life graces you with the presence of a remarkable human being with such kindness in their heart and such peace in their smile because they have loved. so much. and they ARE loved. so much more than they can ever imagine.

"family is what life is all about, " she softly whispered to me with a light in her eyes, a happiness in her heart, and a natural smile filled with love. she is brave beyond life. beautiful, loving, strong. she is someone's family. someone who will ALways be in your heart. and this is for her.







we cannot always explain everything, we don't always know the reasons why,
we only know the love we feel makes our souls sing with life.











every moment we have shared together, every breath we have smiled,
you were there with me, you were the one who made it worth while.








so no matter where this journey of life takes us, if our paths separate from time to time,
warmth will always fill my heart, I will carry you with me, you will always be my shining star.








you are someone's mother.



















you are someone's grandmother.























you are the one and only glamorous gigi.
















you are our family. you ARE love.
so save a place for me, save a space for me. in your heart.
















as you are ALways in my heart. always. no matter where you are. you are my shining star.



2 comments:

Katie said...

you do great things, my friend. this is absolutely lovely.

Ruth said...

These are the most beautiful pictures!! What a loving family. God bless all of you.