Thursday, May 7, 2009

erin and brent plus one

with a guest appearance by molly and dobber....one quite willing and one, well, you can probably see for yourself which is which....







when you first meet erin, you feel like you have known her for years, she is just that nice. on top of it all, her pregnancy has been a rough one to say the least and what I love the most about all of our images is how genuinely happy and ecstatic erin is to become a mother, no matter what she has been through thus far...she exudes love and laughter, and you can see it in every shot.

here are just some of my favorites of the day (and it should be noted that we braved downtown holland on a sunday....during tulip time. yes erin is just that amazing....or crazy.... and brent is kind of cool, too...)


and not to disappoint, these first two are definitely my absolute favorites...I just love what they say without saying a thing...something I find very difficult to do.






a fellow pregnant woman can truly appreciate....














hello, supermodels!


um, how could I resist....













brent really is that funny....







hmmm...I think molly just might know....














and the infamous knitted skates from a proud grandpa....

thank you guys for allowing me to be a part of such an important moment in your lives.

5 comments:

Erin said...

They are incredible!! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I got all misty when I saw them! Thank you so so so so so much!

Katie said...

Oh my word!!! Erin and Brent were totally in our birthing class!!! That is SOOOO cool that you did a shoot with them! They look GREAT!!!

Christina said...

Beautiful! You look so excited!

Trisha said...

Wow you do such great work!! I might have to use you sometime. I really really love the painting or whatever it is behind their crib. If I have a girl I would love to have something like that in the nursary! Good job!!

missy widener said...

I know, that tree in their nursery is gorgeous..I would love to have a mural in my baby room..and are you trying to tell me something??! thanks for the compliments, too, I always appreciate them!