Thursday, June 18, 2009

keith and kelly engagement session

can I even begin to describe my insane nerves at the anticipation of meeting THE couple whose wedding I am to photograph in only a few short months? hardly. I mean, this is a HUGE thing, huge. I want it to be beyond perfection and capture every emotion they feel that day. but from the moment kelly's gracious smile and keith's warm gestures graced my presence, I knew not only would our engagement session be filled with ease and amazing fun, but that my nerves would hardly be able to withstand the anticipation of the opportunity to shoot their big day. I am SO excited and thrilled to be there as their love is shared by those closest to them....you guys are just THE coolest.


asking me to pick a favorite from our day together? impossible. but two images do stand out as absolutely stunning to me....followed by an insane amount of laughter and love that exude every shot..and this isn't even a third of them...











THE definition of love in three images....














I'm pretty sure my sweet humor prompted this moment.....laughing with me, not at me, that is...


























this was all keith...










look at the foundation of trust already...












ohhh, jordan and angela!!!






kelly has this infectious laugh and personality...how could you NOT smile being around her.....










you're such a big, squishy teddy bear, keith!







ahhh, love....









I mean seriously, could they BE any more fun and in love? marriage is going to be such an amazing adventure for you both and I am so grateful to be a small part of it.

4 comments:

Katie said...

What GREAT pics!!! They are SUCH a cute couple! Too bad their wedding had to be the same day as my bros! These guys definitely win the prize...YOU! :)

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. It put a smile on my face and made me realize how great it is to be in love...you captured it!

Shannon Bac said...

Ok, the Anonymous caption was me!

missy widener said...

thank you to you both, you have made ME smile! I appreciate your kind words always..