Thursday, June 25, 2009

in the good old days...

my whole family might have had to rely on horses as our sole means for getting around (think Little House on the Prarie with Jeff as the manly Pa...) and after seeing them all interact with the family horses this past weekend, I think we just might have done okay....alright, so they would have had to pull me behind on a cart with all the hand-picked garden food but still, we might just have given the Ingalls family some serious competition.




seriously, could they be any cuter riding? and if I let them, they would stay on their horses all day....literally. they were born to ride.














this boy can pretty much get away with anything at this point...but don't tell him that.










this might just be one of my most favorite images ever...











all I can say is Paul Newman in Butch Cassidy in the Sundance Kid.....perfection.






1 comment:

Katie said...

SOOOOO cute! I WANT Audrey's hat! LOVE that!