Tuesday, October 27, 2009

4 month old lil rock star eddie



"he's cute, but he's not our baby...." thank you presman for clearing that up. dare I hope that lil ethan will be half as happy as the edster, rocking out in a basket in the middle of a park I *claimed* no one ever comes to (cue man on bike searching for lost cans...)


even the random and strange occurance of cold rain for a matter of moments couldn't stop him from rocking his smile. true rocker style.


I am also honored that little eddie marks my 100th post. a very special occasion for me (do I really have that much to say??)




a ridicuously cute baby.





a crazy beautiful family.





















who needs 3,6,9,12? we are starting a new trend.







because he's cool like that.





and did I mention fun?























and don't forget big heart.










3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my WORD you are fast! Woman! It is only TUESDAY! I am BEYOND excited about these pictures! He looks so happy and smiley...he loves you and your camera! SOOOO great! :) Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!! MUAH!

Liz Ann Sluiter said...

I love those sluiter photos. I have to say my fav is the last pic of eddie on the blanket Uncle Cody and Aunt Liz are for sure getting that one :)

missy widener said...

I'm so glad you like them! eddie is easy to photograph, he is absolutely adorable, love that little man!! and you all are awesome, love taking pictures of you anytime!