Monday, January 25, 2010

eddie van sluiter, seven months old

a rock star in the making from the beginning....ready to tear the set down and request a warm eight ounce bottle, straight up.
given the breezy, chilly air making its way onto our set as his photo shoot was shot from the outside in, I would say little eddie van sluiter did quite a phenomenal job. really, it is hard work looking this ridiculously adorable with an edge (making it my most *favorite* image from our shoot. and possibly ever. I know, what a surprise.)





and this time around, the infamous worn in guitar case was a wee bit smaller. just a wee.



and these cheekers?


well as if that wasn't enough to make you shriek wild tones of cuteness at an alarmingly high loud pitch, hello adidas baby suit.


enough said.








and some sweet baby toofers to boot.


it was a good day.








love.












sometimes I wish images could produce sound. but I think you can imagine the gurgled laughter that may have exuded. such is how a rock star communicates.





and in true rocker style,



peace out.

edward steven, your sweetness fills me up every time I see you. rock on with your bad baby self.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh. My. GOSH! Seriously, of course I KNEW I would love them, but I always about fall over when I actually see them! I squealed with delight at these pictures and I can't wait to get my hands on them and scour through ALL the images. YOU rock on with YOUR bad self, woman! jeah!

missy widener said...

aw, thank you katie! I love capturing little eddie's coos and sweet smiles. I am excited for you to see the rest, too...soon, pretty, very soon...

ErinDoobs said...

absolutely adorable!!!! loves it!