Wednesday, January 6, 2010

the ethanator



weighing in at 16 pounds, 7 ounces at just 15 weeks old.










but isn't he just ridiculously cute? I can hardly take credit for the little chubby sweetness that exudes from every image...he was cooing and sharing a moment with his daddy for most of it.












but I DID have a small part in bringing him into this world....(and if scars count for anything, then I claim a very LARGE part instead.)




smiles are pretty much his M.O. these days....






















seriously.

this boy.

has got me by the heartstrings.

sweet ethan warren, only for you would I bounce on a giant exercise ball EVERYWHERE I go.....and if you have seen me lately, then you know exactly what I mean.

what could be better than starting off the new year with these big smiling eyes looking back at you? enough said.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Could he be any cuter?! It is so wonderful to see him smile after his rough start in life. Everytime we get a new grandchild, we wonder "can we love this one as much as we do all the other ones"? And the answer is always "YES"!! We are so blessed!!I hope Ethan knows how lucky he is to have parents like you and Jeff, and a brother and sister that love him so much. The photos are beautiful...great job as usual. Love Mom & Dad

Katie said...

Oh my word, I LOVE these images! Your mom is right...so wonderful! :) Um, his Gatsby hat? So cute! Cort is jealous because he wants a new one...maybe Ethan will share? He he. LOVE!

missy widener said...

madre, you crack me up. thank you both. yes the gatsby hat. it hardly fits him anymore so perhaps cort should try his luck with it...

Cortney said...

I am jealous of that hat... my quest to find one that fits is back on! Someday I too shall sport the suave and style of "The Ethanator"