Sunday, August 22, 2010

good morning, sunshine.

many kinds of sunshine. three of them in particular...











what a fabulous morning for a shoot (my first on the beach in the am hours but loving the quietness and lack of, well, noise. minus what was coming from us. but I will never tell...
can you??


ah the lovely admired lighthouse. pretty much irresistible for some family group shots. but wind? we could have done without you just a bit. don't get me wrong, we love us some supermodel blowing hair but having to constantly tuck and brush and even sometimes taste our hair? not so much.
but the beach. and sunshine. and curiosity. together you make life good. fun. perfect. you make the morning not so morning-ish (though coffee, I still love you and most definitely need you...but these three adorable sunshines? they just kind of do their own thing.













oh hi. there are more than just three, that is right.

super lovely color coordinated with matching fabulous smiles. I know.


super fabulous grandparents sort of have something to do with that I think.










and super fabulous parents, too.











it all just makes for a sunshine-y kind of day...










the perfect day.
that makes me happy when I am grey. please don't take my sunshine away.

3 comments:

Katie said...

what a gloriously happy family! you captured them well! LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Missy! I am so happy to have pictures of our entire family. And yes, even with the wind, we still love the beach!
~Anamie

missy widener said...

you are so welcome anamie! I know exactly what you mean! and yes windy or not, the beach is fabulous! and the wind really just makes everyone look happy and loved, I think!
and yes katie, they are just wonderful and laid back and kind, love them! thanks for the compliment!