Friday, October 24, 2008

Abrial Min Hui, 4 year old cutie

you won't be able to resist this adorable, sweet little girl....










this image is like poetry in motion...love it.



her little violin is the cutest thing I have ever seen! it looks like a doll toy, it is so tiny!!










it was a wildly, windy day! we relished in it though....


















fall is in the air...

















in all her glory...this shot is too much, I love it!




abrial, supermodel extraordinaire...



this shot just cracks me up....


abrial has such a vibrant, fun little spirit, we had such a good time! she is such a cutie, I can't wait to take her picture again! thanks abrial, you are too adorable!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abrial, you are too adorable! I don't know if it's the photographer :) or the model, but it looks like pictures from a magazine!

Anonymous said...

Missy - these are incredible! Great shots of Emily as well! I think you may have to quit your day job...
-kelly t

Anonymous said...

Abrial is ADORABLE! She's just like my little sister at that age.