Friday, October 17, 2008

Josh Senior Pictures

senior shoot on the town with Josh....we gallavanted all over Grand Haven and found some great spots...the day ended up being perfect after a morning of rain, we couldn't have asked for better weather, and I couldn't have asked for a better shoot...the best part about it was his attitude of not taking it too seriously, it's just senior pictures after all. seriously, it is, but these are some great ones I have to say.....and the silver silk shirt and black pants? the best ensemble ever.




one of my very favorites...








we had to have an action shot but of course....










bleachers are my new favorite spot to shoot...


















so handsome!!



see how much fun he is?!















love this shot, too....














this reminds me of a scene in a film.... it's all Josh...




think Tom Cruise in Risky Business....awesome.






my favorite shot ever.

this was such a fun shoot and I promise, Josh, to bring an alien next time to stage some sort of abduction scene.....or perhaps my Mulder and Scully dolls instead.....thanks again for the opportunity to work with you, it was so nice to meet you, you rock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely love the last shot too! Too bad Josh can't use them for his senior wallet pictures. I'm sure it will still proudly be displayed somewhere. I only wish I had such a wide variety of pictures when I was a senior! Good luck picking just one...they're all great!