Saturday, October 4, 2008

Audrey Grace

four going on fifteen....a cold, blistery evening for a shoot but it didn't seem to bother my little model....






no really, when did she grow up??!






presley had to steal the spotlight for a moment...




someday I am going to have a teenager. a daughter who is a teenager...




this pretty much sums it up....





yes they always feel this way about each other....





city girl...









it's hip to be square...








a few moments of ahhh.....






little presman the flirt....


this shot reveals more truth than you know....







call it what you want but I like to call myself incredibly lucky.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome pictures of Audrey and Presley! It really shows a wide variety of expressions. I think Audrey is going to be a very beautiful woman...since she looks like she's already a beautiful teenager :-)

Keep up the great work...I absolutely love the pictures you took of our family.

Meyers Family said...

lookin great!!!