Thursday, February 19, 2009

a seventies montage of bathtime

with the Oscars only a few days away (an exciting event in my own little hollywood world...two words: Benjamin Button.), a montage (and a seventies processed one at that- you will understand if you have ever seen my green squared tiled miniature bathroom and The Shining inspired bathtub....see the gem of a faucet knob set that adorns it if you are at all unsure...)seems more than fitting to share lil presman's excitement and joy in finally having the entire bath all to himself....ahhhh.








need I say more?





















rubber froggy, your'e the one.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I can't wait until bathtime!!! Eddie's...not mine :) What great pics of Pres!

Anonymous said...

I think Presley just gets cuter by the day...or is that your skill helping him along??? lol! I really liked the lighting and tone you used, very classic and a lot of fun to see Presley in that way.

Anonymous said...

Can he get any cutier? Makes me want to run over and give him a hug!!! Mom (GranGran)