Friday, February 6, 2009

connor and paige

disclaimer: this post is going to be excessive. excessive in cuteness, excessive in images, excessive in "oohs" and "aahs" that will most definitely exude from you as you view it. my first photo shoot with my new camera and I couldn't have asked for
more photogenic and adorable little ones to capture...4 week old connor was a natural at his first shoot (and very, very relaxed....that's all I will say about that..) 18 month old paige hammed it up, playing peek-a-boo with my fabric backdrops, diligently stacking wooden rings, over and over again, and adhering to our every request. who would have thought an orange could have been so enticing?
oh, and three words: all natural light.
I love my new camera and I absolutely love this shoot...I could hardly decide what to post....


my top seven, like the top ten list of images you would most like to squeeze the cheeks of because they are so cute....only there are only seven. seven really good ones. in no particular order....


one


two



three






four



five




six




and seven.





the rest of the images are just irresistable and must be shared.....and this isn't even a fraction of them....
















































































































































this one cracks me up....














next stop: baby extravaganza.....stay tuned...

6 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! This makes me so excited for you to shoot Eddie this summer for his baby announcement shots!!! NICE work!!! :)

missy widener said...

thanks katie, I can't wait either...we are going to get some good ones....

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics! I thought the one of Connor sleeping next to the teddy bear was really cute! (posted by Kim Roberts)

Anonymous said...

As usual, this shoot was awesome! Connor and Paige are absolutely adorable, and you captured them at their best Missy. I love viewing all the pictures. (posted by Mom B.)

missy widener said...

awwww, I have the best family! thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I love it when I capture a moment that just warms your heart and I feel like so many of these do...at least they did mine.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!! Is definitely the word that comes to mind. I can see why you had a hard time deciding what to post. Two of my favorites are #6 of Paige and the picture of Connor sleeping with a sweet grin on his face. Awesome pictures, as usual!