Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a good day to be a horse...

okay first I have to say that I guess blasting spring as a myth really worked....many hours after my conspiracy post yesterday the sun broke through and not just peeked, literally split the clouds into pieces and lit up my living room and soul with warmth....my temperature then read 69.8 degrees....seriously. that is some determined weather change. and I love it.

now, onto this PAST saturday that proved to be a not so lovely day for shooting...wind- the angry, fierce kind with no apologies, and hello painful sudden downpours of rain....yes, it was not such a good day for shooting but for a horse? two words: spa treatment. nothing could stop the clinic from carrying on at Last Stop Farm this past weekend...




















ahh yes, it was a good day to be a horse....

No comments: