Wednesday, July 1, 2009

baby eddie's six day old rock star debut

seriously. I mean, he already has his rock steady, air fist pounding down...



and he brings a whole new coolness to the misunderstood "onesie" with his rocking black onesie...

yes, edward steven is finally here and I couldn't have felt more priviledged to be a part of his six day old shoot where he rocked some adorable faces, along with a few other behind the scenes rock star moments that shall remain, well....just that.





okay, it is near impossible to choose a favorite image of such a sweet little honey bear but these following two moments rank at the very top to say the least....not only because he couldn't get any more adorable in them but because the whole family took the stage in one form or another for both.










he even graced us with open eyes for a few quick shots....



and some serious newborn determination.....






hello most squishiest lips and chin ever....love it.






















dreams of the womb still linger....















wrinkly little fingers....






wrinkly little toes....






eddie makes being absolutely adorable seem effortless....because for him, it absolutely is.


Sluiter family, party of three! I couldn't be more estatic for your beautiful, little family. you are ALL rock stars in my eyes....especially since we all really learned the meaning of "the show must go on" that afternoon.....enough said.




7 comments:

Katie said...

OMG!!! HE IS SO CUTE! I know he's mine, but SHEESH you did a great job! I am melting all OVER the place here! Missy...SERIOUSLY! I cannot wait to share these with the world! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for capturing our babies first pictures!

Katie said...

i meant "baby's"...i can't even get my punctuation correct I am so excited!

Anonymous said...

"Baby Eddie" is so adorable!!! Mom & Dad definitely need to share these pictures with the world. I love the one with the wedding rings, but they are all absolutely wonderful. As usual, Missy, another great photo shoot!! Mom

ErinDoobs said...

OMG, loves it!!!!! FAB job, Miss! ... Adorable baby, Kates & Cort! Can't wait to meet him! I think my fave shot might be the one in the guitar case.

missy widener said...

thank you everyone! I can't take all of the credit though..it is easy when you have such an adorable, squishy little man to photograph....and he REALLY felt relaxed around me (mommmy knows what I am talking about..) and that made me feel oh so special!

Katie said...

daddy knows even BETTER what you are talking about since the "relaxation" hit HIS arms :)

Unknown said...

Missy,
What a sweet little baby...and what a fabulous job you did to capture his sweetness. I especially love the first picture of Eddie in a black onesie in a guitar case...that is really creative!
~Shannon