Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Holidays!

family gatherings, ridiculous amounts of delicious food, lots of laughter and playing, and most importantly, just time spent together. doing everything or perhaps absolutely nothing at all.
tis the season to give and to love.


this Thanksgiving we were thankful that EVERY member of the Roelofs family could come together for a large meal and lots of ball throwing.....can you believe we got ourselves all together for this shot??! can you tell which two people did a full sprint to make it in the shot in time?? (okay, well one of them is not fair guessing since it was my camera and set-up but the other one? good luck....)








I had to include one of my favorite cousins, Laura, and her beautiful family....I don't know how she does it!








and her sweet, sweet daughter, Rachel, whom I remember dancing the night away at my wedding six years ago.....all growns up and still adorable as ever!




hope the holiday season has brought you much love (and hopefully some relaxation) thus far...


happy holidays!

No comments: