Monday, December 29, 2008

THE cousin shoot

I have been all talk about the cuteness that I was bursting with fruit flavor to share but had to wait until after Christmas and, well....now that gifts have been given and all has been revealed, shall it too be so here...
cousins. really, can it get any cuter? or more interesting... you never know what is going to happen when you toss a group of unwilling children in matching outfits together....

and the winner of a matted frame is...






a close second...though Audrey looks quite ready to throw a punch in this one...I still love it, mostly because of that sole reason.







okay so I cannot tell a lie, my "assistant" (aka mi esposo) actually snapped this shot whilst I was prepping the scene and backdrop....and of course it ended up being one of my favorite shots...Presley adores Caden. I did the editing though, that counts for something right?!
















Audrey HAD to sit by Caden in every shot and when politely asked to move to a different location, still within arms reach from him but not exactly RIGHT next to him, she responded as any practically-almost-a-teenager-girl with ample amounts of sass would: "well then I'm OUT of this shot," and proceeded to walk out. well then...


















oh I so love this picture and mostly because it reminds me of one of the best shots ever that I took at my sister-in-law's wedding in which these three were ring bearers and a flower girl and they were oh so much tinier and Audrey was holding Caden's hand and they had these ridiculously adorable grins on their faces even then....ahhh, where does the time go?


actually further investigation reveals a hint of mischief behind all that cuteness...












so no, every shot was not exactly the epitomy of cooperation or sanity taking place but like I said, they kept things interesting....sometimes they each had an idea of their own happening....





other times it was just sheer madness.....










you gotta love it. and I so do.

1 comment:

missy widener said...

this shoot SO deserves its own comment so I will do it justice! If only the pictures could speak the atmosphere, especially when Emily fell over....it was just too hilarious and too adorable...and I realized I need a wider backdrop, immediately.