Tuesday, December 16, 2008

winter activities

since winter and the holiday season will be pretty slow for an on location (mostly) natural light photographer such as myself (yes these blistering cold temperatures that make your face feel like it will crack if you smile too hard after only moments of being exposed to the winter wonderland outside, make it difficult to do many outdoor shoots, if you want smiling, joyous faces in them that is...), I will use my children as test subjects throughout the coming months as my lens has been neglecting them lately...

these are for you, Katie.

Perhaps I should sift through Presman's photos over the years and start a real "facebook".....


those lashes? so not fair.








in case you didn't know, playdough is serious business.




1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE that kid! Who knew playdough was such serious business! dang! :)