Thursday, January 29, 2009

hello super awesome-ness!

I realize that though that may not be a word (okay, it isn't) that is really the only way to describe the editing actions I recently discovered thanks to my good, good friend Whitney who is always willing to share everything with me, even her half drank caramel mcdonalds warmed up coffee....THE definition of a friend for life.







without further adieu, a few of my favorite subjects to photograph with a few of my new favorite actions.....


















did I mention these were shot with my new gorgeous camera and incredible lens? like I said, super awesome-ness. seriously.

4 comments:

Beck said...

YOU GET?! So jealous.

missy widener said...

it depends on what you are speaking of....

Anonymous said...

Are these just the sweetest little grandchildren or what?! Roman is a handsome little guy too!! Mom

Anonymous said...

Great shots Missy!!