Monday, March 30, 2009

not so infamous....

I am so honored and humbled to have a few of my favorite images hanging in one of the best restaurants in downtown Grand Haven....
The Pavilion Wharf on Washington Avenue. If you are in town this spring and summer (and by all accounts you definitely should be at some point...) stop in, have a sandwich, and if you feel so inclined, take a look at my images and let me know what you think!
The first ten people to email me with a comment after seeing my work at the Pavilion will receive a discount on their spring/summer photography portraits!















Thank you Brenda and Melissa for such a great opportunity to have my work seen! And you have some seriously awesome burgers....food and photography, my kind of life.

2 comments:

Katie said...

dang! congratulations! Cort and I will have to find our way up to GH to see your images AND get some tasty food! mmmmmm!!!!

Shannon said...

Missy,
These are great pictures you picked to showcase your talent for capturing a moment. We're planning on heading down to the Wharf Deli just so we can oodle over it and say we know the artist!