Monday, March 30, 2009

holden michael james, 2 year old little man

Though Sunday was determined to prove the groundhog wrong (and present us with technical difficulties...need I remind you about why I am in awe of the sun again?) , we were still able to capture some adorable images of my nephew (yes, I am biased) for his official two year old shoot....
I think he loves his auntie m. or maybe it was the jellybeans.... or the Easter bunny.....
or his cousin, audrey...hmmm.
Being the sister of a photographer has its benefits but it also means every image displayed here for ordering purposes (for you don't get ALL the perks as a relative....)
hope you love them, roberts clan, because I sure do have a few favorites, particularly this first image taken out of order.
I love it. (hint, hint....)






6664-1


holden's new do has him looking way too much like a little heartbreaker...where has the time gone?







6614-1




6617









6621







6623




6628-1




6633-1





6636





6649





6659





6660-1





6670-1





6677-1





6678-1





6685





6686-1




I think this image is a glimpse of what's to come....you better be ready.....love it.


6622

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh Holden! He is getting so BIG! He looks like he's in college already! Just chillin' at a basement party with his cargo pants! LOVE that!

Anonymous said...

That's my grandson! Wow..he really does look all grown up. Love the pictures!! Great job (again) Missy, and you too Holden. I think you are ready for a modeling job!! Love Grandma B.

Shannon said...

What great pictures! Such a sweet little man. I can definitely see a handsome boy blooming!