Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3 is the magic number



and by three, I do NOT mean triplets, though from the looks of it, you may be thinking otherwise...

no really, I don't think it's possible that I could get any bigger....
but I probably will.

One day past my due date and counting....and yes I am still here.
lets really hope three is the magic number because if baby 3 (as stubborn as he/she already is) is anything like 1 and 2, it is well worth the wait.




if I could just use a little bit of that magic now....

5 comments:

Katie said...

what a GREAT (and rare) pic of you with the kids! Love it! I can't believe you haven't given birth yet! The Sluiters are on the edges of their seats! Love ya!

ErinDoobs said...

thinking about you and praying for you! talked to kim tonight - cannot WAIT to hear your news! HUGS!!! =)

Anonymous said...

You look amazing as ALWAYS! I can't wait to hear the news! Love you lots and I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Laura

Anonymous said...

We're counting down the hours...can't wait to see the new little bundle of joy. I love the picture of you and the kids too. Who was the fantastic photographer???? Tee! Hee! Love ya =) Mom

Shannon said...

So loving this picture of Audrey and Presley looking up at you. I can see the talent for capturing awesome moments runs in the family!