Thursday, September 10, 2009

montage of wedded bliss...and a whole lotta kissing

(beginning with my very favorite image ever...)





















































there will definitely be more wedding posts to follow..I could hardly choose these images of the fabulous keith and kelly there are so many that I adore.
your wedding day will be ready in the next couple of weeks, lovely murray newlyweds...thank you for being so patient! hope your honeymoon rocked.

you guys are one hot couple! love it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

holy cow! You HAVE to do more weddings! What a FABULOUS job! I am so jealous that you did this wedding and not my brother's! They are one lucky couple to have you!

missy widener said...

thanks katie! I really appreciate your kind words and I wish I could have done your brother's wedding, too...darn the same date! can't wait to see his pictures!

Shannon said...

Wow! What awesome pictures! It looks like you've been doing weddings for years. The pictures are even better than those in the store bought picture frames because you captured the love they clearly share for each other! Awesome as always!