Tuesday, September 15, 2009

the sensational riemersma (and sluiter) family

love this family.



they only know how to be themselves, even with me and my giant lens lurking in their faces as we traveled around the beach. they patiently waited as I used the giant port-o-potty (I'm almost ten months pregnant. enough said) and they obliged my request for just one more minute (after minute) until the giant cloud lounging in the gorgeous, yet blindingly sunny sky, made its move into the perfect shooting position.
thank you sluiter family for being just that awesome.






my favorite mini sluiter family...




newlywed supermodels....






ah, the love of brothers...







where it all began..



the next generation cometh....








































could they be any happier if they tried? I love their laughter and zest for life. they cannot help it, they just are.













did I mention how much I love this family? because I do.



and every moment in between.











5 comments:

Katie said...

OMG!!! I LOVE them! I have NEVER loved ANY family pictures of my family...but you made us look great! And like we liked each other! HA! Thank you...now go have that baby! :)

Trisha said...

I love these! I am going to have to have you take some pics of my boys!! These are sooooo great!!

missy widener said...

thank you both!! I would love to take pictures of your adorable boys, Trisha! you both are awesome, thank you.

ErinDoobs said...

awesome pix, Missy!!! ... and like katie said, go have a baby, woman!! i can't wait for your news!!! <3 =)

Anonymous said...

Is it me, or is Ed growing hella fast!


(schnib was here)