Monday, November 23, 2009

connor and paige, take too

as in, too quickly do the months pass us by as I could hardly believe that this was the same teeny tiny connor whose birth announcement images I photographed just this past january. not even a year had gone by. but then I realized, nor do I longer look down to a giant ten pound bump (okay so realistically it was more like forty five pounds, but somehow my son wasn't *quite* that big so I just don't know about that...) now I look down to my little man rockin away in his bouncy at my feet...and so there you have it. change is inevitable. but it is good.

the adorable connor will be one at the end of december. he has adorable-ly squishy cheeks and eyes that can speak monologues with one small blink. and then of course there is the absolutely sweet and beautiful paige. with THE blondest most sweetest hair and dimples, she can leave you in a heap of mush at her feet with one glance. these crazy cute siblings did just that to me. I couldn't get enough of their images....just a taste to give you an idea of the ridiculous amount of oohing and aahing that poured from me one sunny late morning we spent together admist the weakened frost and quiet trees.


the one that emitted the most oohing and aahing from me....


really. that cute.




little man connor himself....



the boy knows his GQ poses already..




and lil miss sweet thing, paige....



the most *perfect* sweet laugh and dimple combination ever.




did I mention how much I am adoring perfectly round lil bald headed babies? they are the happiest little people ever. I think they know something we don't....








just another day in the life of a GQ baby....







there is just something about a sister's love for her brother that really makes the oohs and aahs exude from me in high pitched tones every time. love it.













and chubby lil cheekers? my word, it is just too much, really.










finally, Junior and his babies.







if only we could all live life outloud with our tongues hanging out in sheer glee. every day.


now THAT would really be something to be grateful about.



1 comment:

Katie said...

blue-eyed, bald-headed babies RULE! Rock on, Connor! :) LOVE his cheekers and his super serious poses! Cute kids and great pictures!