Sunday, November 15, 2009

santa, baby



really. how could you NOT smile if you ran down the stairs in anticipation to see what santa had left under your tree and this little cutie was waiting to share Christmas morning with you? and lets face it, that time of year is going to be here with our next blink. and little maddie is oh so ready for her first one...and did I mention this might be my favorite image EVER? yes, we are back to that again...




seriously. I know. crazy cute. and a petite little thing at four months old (I told you, we are rocking out with the 4, 7, 10, 12 plan over here....it is SO the cool thing to do.) oh yeah, and a little ladybug appearance just for fun..






the most fabulous and cutest santa's helpers ever.



and what shoot would be complete without a big flower on your head? really.







it was windy. and that may be an understatement. but maddie could have cared less...




oh really?


yes. really.
I absolutely love this image.






















oh how I love the aura of pure joy and love that surround this family...










and to the shoot that almost did NOT happen? thank you. we sure made a mockery out of you.







4 comments:

erin said...

I LOVE YOU!!! THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!!

Seriously, you're like my favoritest person right now! My wedding anniversary is Wednesday and I think I know what I want... EVERY PICTURE IN A 8X10 and my own art gallery to display them in! Fabulous!

Love love love love love,
Erin

:)

Katie said...

super great job, again...as usual...LOVE the 4, 7, 10, 12 plan. LOVE IT! :) Oh, and love YOU...and your mad skills. jeah.

missy widener said...

Erin, I love that you love them so much! Maddie is so beautiful, I will photograph her anytime, love it. love you all!
Katie, yes, the new plan. THE new cool. thanks as always for your compliments. They mean a lot to me!

Anonymous said...

What absolutely gorgeous pictures of little Maddie...she is soooo cute. And Missy, you never cease to amaze me with the fantastic shots you get with all your little models. I knew Erin would love them. And to you Erin...thanks for letting me "cruise" around the office with Maddie the other day. Mom (and Ruth to you Erin) :):):)