Wednesday, November 18, 2009

weather elements and a little carlie

sudden outbursts of chilled wind. stretchy rays of sun seeking ground cover amongst the shadows of empty trees. leftover cold, wet sand toys forgotten but not unseen by little eyes. oh, and a trapeze high flying blue plastic swing that has a lot of explainin' to do.
ah, winter, you are on your way. but not before the former baby stunt double of suri cruise taunts your attempts to keep playing as strictly an indoor activity.


carlie frances. two years of echoing giggles, wide eyed smiles, jiving dance moves, and a sheer zest for the simple things in life.


I love this girl. she makes my heart smile.
and I love this image. it might just be my favorite ever.



8194

and this one.



8209

and this one, and, well, you get the idea. the girl is crazy adorable. she just can't help it.



8178



8210

hi. I'm cute.

8177



8214



8237

um, love it.

8186

yo gabba gabba dance moves. what can I say, we both think DJ Lance is the whip.



8190




8225



8226

I love that her wild, little spirit exudes from her in every image.


8229


hello adorable cheeks and ears.


8216



8211


take one on the trapeze blue flying swing. that has a lot of explainin' to do (see: what happens when a high flying moving trapeze blue plastic swing smacks you at just the right angle. under your eye. never walk under a moving object. I'm so sorry that happened little squeeby!) but carlie is tough. she WAS suri's stunt double after all...


8250



8238




8241


did I mention I love this girl?


8233

I don't see how you could not.

soon to come...a holiday giveaway in the spirit of being grateful for all I have. very soon.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little doll Carlie is...and as usual, Missy, you captured her adorablenes (is that a word??) as no one else can. Loved everyone of her pictures. We really do need to have a talk with that swing though!!! Love you, Mom

Katie said...

perfection again. i love how you brave those pesky elements for just the right lighting...and that your clients love your work so much to follow along. what will ed's 7 month pics be like in the cold, unforgiving january? oh goodness! Only time will tell! Ps. could this little carlie BE any cuter? The blue eyes...LOVE them! word.