Monday, June 14, 2010

family. (and some beach, too.)

brothers, sister, cousins, family. playing on the beach. laughing. walking. and maybe even holding hands (if I'm lucky....) there is just something about the quiet (and not so quiet) moments they share that makes me smile when I see it. good times. even if I do get entirely covered in sand and slightly soaked doing so. it is worth it. SO worth it.
and these three siblings made me feel that yet again.



big brothers with their little sister? nothing better.











*love*















NOthing better.





well except maybe when you add a spycee little cousin into the mix....








things can get a bit interesting....





and maybe just a bit louder, too....but we will never tell.





and my favorite part of this shoot?










good times indeed.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh I LOVE! You capture sibling (and cousin) love SOO well! I can't wait for that to be us. Ok, maybe I CAN wait...for now :)