Tuesday, June 1, 2010

the magnificent maes family

even though they downplayed their supermodel status, I was on to them from the beginning. with their dentist's dream smiles, easygoing, laughter abound (not to mention enough love to fill MULtiple parks with) ways, the super lovely maes family made it look EASY. and trust me folks, it ain't always so.



seriously. EASY.

acting like newlyweds (though they have known each other since high school...) these two lovebirds couldn't help but look amazing in every image. they adore each other and it was apparent throughout our entire shoot. and I think their son may have liked them a bit, too....just a bit.


oh, didn't I mention the edible evan?? oh. my. word. killer baby blue eyes with blonde hair to boot. just plain joyful spirit. filled with smiles and love and, and.....

you KNOW I am a sucker for that baby chub. the boy, his parents. the gorgeous weather. I can hardly take any more. perFECtion. all of it.


















and there were quite a few "firsts" that took place that lovely afternoon as well.....not only their first shoot (mmhmmm, sure....) but sweet evan just had a first birthday, he was taking some first steps, a first time down the slide, and possibly the first time they even met a bird named mr. peeps. oh yeah, don't think he doesn't make a guest appearance still from time to time...but this image? a *first* for ME. and I LOVE it.







oh and I am pretty sure this will be the first of *many* shoots for sweet evan...I have a feeling he was having quite a fabulous time.....just a hunch.






























oh baby cheekers, you are the best thing ever.






yeah. I am pretty sure the boy may be destined to model for many, many years to come. (I can't imagine who he gets it from....)











*love.*






the daddy kind.












all kinds.





and a little montage of evan faces.....











love.




you can never have enough.


2 comments:

Katie said...

What a little MAN! I LOVE this! Beautiful family too! Another super shoot...oh man...ours is SOON!

missy widener said...

thanks my number one fan!! don't you just love the little man babies!! did that sound weird?!! you know what I mean.....and yes, yours is SO soon. cannot WAIT. bridge, here we come...