Tuesday, June 15, 2010

sweet, spycee, sassy, stellar, spectacular, sluiters.

once upon a time there were two. seriously in love two.


and sometimes, that makes three. three super awesome, fun, loving, kind, wonderful, want-to-hug-them-every-time-you-see-them sluiters.


you just can't help it. they are *that* incredible.
and maybe, just maybe, this little man may have something to do with it.



little eddie van sluiter. yeah. it is pretty much impossible not to adore him from the moment his smile spreads across his sweet baby chubby cheekers and melts your very heart on impact.
they all pretty much tend to have that affect. for the life of me, I *cannot* figure out why...can you??


the super gorgeous sluiter family. where it all once began shall it begin again. and what better place to start then with the boy with a thousand faces. forget the face that launched a thousand ships. this boy has a face for *every* one of them. just another spectacular can't-help-but-make-you-want-to-adore-them sluiter trait.



seriously. or not so serious. ly.



yes indeed.


oh, peek a boo most squishable cheekers ever.










see?


yeah. you get the idea.








this bridge harbors much romance for these two lovebirds. it really is where it all began. with the proposal.



I think eddie is pretty pumped about that.












I know dear edward. a broken crate. on the GROUND. I know.



your mama just had to fit some rock star action in there somewhere. just to be true to her rock star self....I mean yours....




and so there are three.


three fabulous sluiters.



spectacular really. because once upon a time there were two.

and then eddie made three. and that was just what they needed.

12 comments:

Katie said...

AH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Oh man...let the giveaway begin! I will be posting it tonight! Be prepared for some comment love :)

Garcia Family said...

As always, beautiful pictures! And, as always, I LOVE to read how you write about the experience. Can't wait 'til you do my family's photos in July!!!

Jonna said...

I love to see how much little eddie has grown he is such a cutie I would have to say one of the cutiest kids Ive seen. I also love your work.

Amy said...

I have followed your blog since Katie and Trisha have posted their awesome shots that you took of their family. I especially love the one of Eddie with the broken crate. You are one talented lady! :)

Trisha V. said...

Yay!!!! These are so great. Man o Man I am getting SOOOO excited to see ours. I can't believe little Ed-ster is already one. Wow. Time does fly! Great job MIssy!!

missy widener said...

wow. thank you for all of the super nice comments everyone!! I always wonder if my blog is read and it is good to know that it is!! (Even if it is for a giveaway...) I *love* getting comments- it makes my day...(hint hint wink wink...)

Anonymous said...

Cute pic's! My new house needs some artwork on the walls...family pictures might be in order. :-) you are so talented! **Anamie**

Miss Liz J said...

Very cool pics! I love how you capture The Sluiters personalities and create a lasting memory on paper.

Anonymous said...

Missy because of your beautiful pics I been able to follow Eddie's adventures. Well not just Eddie's but all the Sluiters you have shot. Thanks and keep up the great shots!!! From Heather in Chicago

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures!! You seem to capture every moment so perfectly! Katie & Cortney are wonderful people and I am sure wonderful parents...

Amanda Venema said...

Beautiful pictures! You have amazing talent and we'd love to have you photograph our little ones someday! Wonderful work! :)

missy widener said...

thank you SOO soo very much my dear friends and readers....I *love* having all of these comments and I hope you will come back again with or without a contest...(though I *may* just have to conjure up another one in the near future because it was quite fun...) cannot WAIT to see who wins!!
thank you again, katie!!