Monday, June 21, 2010

ridiculously gorgeous and fun visels, party of four

because with the visels? I am pretty sure *every* moment is a par-tay. the really fun, the really good kind. this family I *adore.* down to their white smiled perfection, infectious laughter, and beautiful blonde hair blue eyed boys. oh and their parents are pretty awesome, too.

playing on the beach, running, smiling, splashing, loving. taking a moment to just plain laugh (well, many moments). enjoying every second of our shoot together. I think that is pretty much how they live their lives. never letting go of the joy of every. single. moment.

did I mention I adore this family? and this image? may just be one of my most favorites EVER. visel family. you are so very. very very cool.


and with these two sweet little guys, how could you NOT want to smile every moment of every single day...(hey, no one needs to know what goes on behind the scenes....

and there weren't too many behind the scene moments that I would NOT want to share. they were all just that amazing. including joe's fish lips. I love that boy.




hi, we are also supermodels undercover. well, not actually undercover because they just can't help their gorgeousness just out there in the open. seriously? you visels are WAY too beautiful. love it. and again joe, you just have a way with the lens (and the ladies' hearts, too....




yeah. SUPER fun. told you.




sweet big brother jake. just daydreamin. just his everyday casual way to go about life. laid back. and loving it.









and little crazy adorable brother joe. this boy. boy oh BOY. he pretty much melts you. they both kind of do that to you. ladies, you are SO in trouble.







and once again, that fun thing. it's what they do.



















and sometimes, a little bit of lovin in between....



















visels. party of four.




your generosity and genuine happiness could fill an entire ocean.

the joy you live life with made my *day.*


and reminded me


every day can be a really good one. we just need to take the time to realize it.

4 comments:

Trisha Visel said...

You are awesome! Ben and I sat in the midst of this storm and read this post and LOVED it!!!

Thank you so much for all of your kindness, and the wonderful pictures too!!

Katie said...

these pics are GREAT! I can't wait to see the rest! Oh, and Jake LOVES you! He told me all about his friend, Missy, yesterday when I went to the beach with him. So cute! So I think you are a bit of a heart melter yourself, lady! jeah. love it.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Missy! ...and captions!
~Anamie

missy widener said...

thank you ladies!! so glad you got to enjoy your shoot in the midst of the storm!! and that is so sweet about jake!! oh my word, he is SO a ladies' man...love him. and thank you anamie!! I love that you are here!!