Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the adorable englund sisters

I had the opportunity to work with these two little cuties this past weekend and oh my goodness....this first picture says it all.













way too many adorable pictures to pick THE favorite so instead I chose a handful of them...I hope you love your sneak peek, Andrea! your girls are so ridiculously cute!












seriously. so. cute.



















































































I mean really, who can resist that smile?!





































































sisters are the best.










and this little cutie was a bit shy at first but warmed right up, especially with the infamous purple sled....pulling mom is fun!









little bundles of love!














I really love this image.

































what a faboulous day for a shoot.....I loved having the opportunity to work with you, Andrea, and your girls! You are doing such a fabulous job (her husband is in the military and so she is and has been a single mom for quite some time...) and bless your husband and your family for your sacrifices for us. I have such gratitude for you all! Thank you.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are WONDERFUL. Exactly what I wanted, these images are priceless and I will cherish them for years to come, thank you!