Thursday, November 20, 2008

Greenridge Realty Shoot One

What a great group of people I had the opportunity to work with at Greenridge Realty! Fun, friendly, and just very happy people! I probably should have wrote down all of your names so I could have labeled your sessions that way but since I did not and there are quite a few of you, I will label each session as simply 1, 2, 3, etc. The image number for ordering is directly above the image. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about your shoot! I think we captured some really genuine smiles that can be sometimes difficult to do in such a situation. I would buy a house from any of you! Thank you again Mike for setting our shoot up! I greatly appreciate it!


SESSION ONE

Image 2240




Image 2263




Image 2254




Image 2252



Image 2248




Image 2247

No comments: