Sunday, November 9, 2008

it's official...

winter is on its way. after bitter cold wind, sleet, and snow forced two shoots to be postponed this weekend, and my two year old son telling me as if it was ridiculous that I had not figured it out on my own, "my fingers are cold," I KNOW it is true.

I AM grateful for the freakishly warm days we had this past week and I took advantage of them with my own children and the overwhelming piles of leaves that seem to spread over a larger surface area with every breeze this way cometh. I also squeezed in some beautiful shots of my very pregnant-with-twins good friend (who still manages to look refreshingly beautiful, making carrying around twice the babes look easy), more on that in a later post. Though winter is definitely on its way, I am hoping for a few more outdoor sessions in the next couple of weeks (next weekend can only can better for our rescheduled shoots, right?!). My new flash and diffuser came just in the nic of time....indoor sessions, I am breaking on through to the other side.....for now, brief moments of warmth will have to do through the images captured of my children...





my son is a little bit blonde...just a little.


definition of sass, in case you were wondering...


hand built fires, hot chocolate, and fuzzy socks, your time has come.


No comments: