Monday, November 17, 2008

Nicole Senior Pictures

bitter cold, eye watering doesn't even begin to describe it....Nicole was amazing in her thin jean jacket following me all around town, even getting caught in sleety, slushy snow-rain until we ducked into the museum to get warm...and dry...and we even found a few interesting new locations because of it....here are just a few from our Saturday morning freeze fest...and Nicole, this might be your sneak peek if you see it before your proof CD arrives....and it will in the next few days...


of course I will start with my favorite...







oh, and did I mention how much I love Imagination Station? seriously.

























love the look in this one...



















and the bleachers have it....




















an undiscovered location...aka, it was a blustery mess outside and we had to go somewhere....





















I love this...


Nicole, thank you so much for being such a trooper and braving the cold front....and I think this will be my last outdoor senior session of the year.....have you seen the snow outside today?! though a winter shoot would be awfully fun.....

No comments: