Friday, November 21, 2008

finally! my beautiful pregnant friend and her adorable son...

and now that I have given my friend her gift of my favorite images framed at her "surprise" baby shower, I can finally share ....it was one of those freakishly warm days a few weeks ago when we could go without jackets and the sun warmed our souls from the inside out.....we took advantage of it with some pregnancy shots, and it was a good thing we did because a week later, bedrest was calling...did I mention there are twins in there? and yet she still manages to look effortlessly gorgeous....geesh...






hello supermodel!











already so protective of his baby sisters...














he has no idea what's in store.....




or maybe he knows something we don't?!










pregnancy really is a miraculous thing...






thank you so much Dory for being so wonderful during our shoot! I hope you love your images and know just how truly beautiful you glow.....

No comments: