Thursday, January 22, 2009

I can't get enough of your love.....

I am without a means to capture any moments for an eternity. this is the part where you gasp. very loudly. so that your husband in the other room can hear you and roll his eyes because he knows you are such a drama queen (oh wait, I'm referring to myself...)
okay, really it is only for four days but Sunday cannot get here fast enough...
yes I have bid adieu to my beautiful baby after a fantastic one year relationship
(yes, I am still keeping my children, no matter how sassy they can get...and trust me, a capital s kind of sass.) I speak of the greatest and most thoughtful and life-changing present my husband could have ever given me last year for Christmas...
my Canon Rebel XTI.

The time has come to head into the light....natural lighting that is....more on my new camera venture will follow soon, oh how I promise.


so I feel I owe it to my faithful companion to share a few (and I emphasize few) of my favorite sweet little memories it helped me create and forever engrave in my life as well as the lives of many friends, family, and those I had the pleasure of getting to know behind the lens, and in front of...grateful does not even begin to describe so I will let the images do the talking....



















































































































































































































of course there exists a slew of other images but I must move on......you have been a loyal companion, my dear rebel friend....farewell.

4 comments:

Meyers Family said...

did you finally sell yours? fun times! did you go for the 50d?

Katie said...

aw! I liked looking at all those pics again! How fun! Can't wait to "meet" your new camera! I'll brew the baby...you get the camera...it will be good times come June! :) Oh, and I had big fun Wed night too! We will do that again FO SHO!

missy widener said...

thank you my dears for being so supportive of my endeavors constantly...whitney, you will just have to wait and see! I did much research ( I know WAY more than I want to about canon cameras!) so I know I will be pleased...and there is a pretty little bonus with it, too....

Anonymous said...

What's up with no pictures of your adorable neice and nephew being included? How rude! (posted by Kim Roberts)