Sunday, January 11, 2009

a random collection of observations.... and..... the FBI

plumps of snow fall as if in slow motion, whispering the secrets of a prolonged winter that we can't quite decipher....why do I live in Michigan again? sometimes I wonder cause big sweaters just aren't giving me enough reasons....
so here I sit, watching them twirl to the ground into mounds of softness and I find that lately I have been noticing the tiniest details that lurk inside the warmth of my home....it's either that or get wrapped up in another government conspiracy about extraterrestrial cover-ups but who am I kidding, that is going to happen regardless....
and in the spirit of it all, rather than begin with my absolute treasure of a favorite, I will let it tell the story in the end....


soft, wispy, white curls, wildly strewn about after a long day of play....


I think our hair tells more about us than we realize....


the horse whisperers, perhaps they know the secrets of winter...but they sure aren't telling...

and this is just a glimpse of the herd that our little home boards...


"chugga, chugga, chugga..."

could there be anything greater in life? I think not.



a train and helicopter collision....(police cars already on the scene....)

one of the many that Thomas endures throughout the waking of every day....



an artist realized with the gift of a wooden easel...

this one speaks for itself...

written the first night of receiving her gift, she HAD to make sure her newest possession was secured throughout the wee hours of the night...




sigh.....what's a girl to do when the internet is down??

little legs strategically placed beneath for support as a vehicle inspection is carefully given....

"sing black sheep, audee!"...

and the greatest picture of the year....

FBI. mulder, are you there? (notice the suspicious, shadowy figure in the background..)


she is definitely my daughter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many great pictures! I would frame a life size picture of "Audee" and Presley on my wall. That's a moment to have captured and remember forever.