Friday, July 10, 2009

and I thought I was a poser....

my Zoolander trademark pose apparently had nothing on the zoo animals one dreary, rain-smeared, late Wednesday morning.....
















what IS that thing you are pointing at me??






Audrey suddenly having flashbacks to Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds as bird on the left slowly inches closer....






Presley in complete concentration, oblivious to the goat lurking behind him with ideas of his own.....







the coziest place to be...
















I can't tell if he was just really relaxed or wanted to jump the rocks that separated us and eat me...







many zoo creatures seemed like angerballs towards me that day and I just can't understand why...



















apparently Presley wasn't as excited about all of the animal portrait opportunities as I was...













yes monkey, I feel exactly the same way many, many days.










3 comments:

Katie said...

he he...pres with the finger in his nose...LOVE that! man, pics of the animals turned out SO great! how come those dang animals are never out like that whenever i visit?

missy widener said...

I know, isn't it kind of twilight zone how alert and willing to be photographed they were?! I found two more images that somehow got lost in the mix and the one of the tiny monkey with his head tilted looking at me was just so fascinated by my camera, it was hilarious....and yes, that is classic presman some days so I just had to...

Unknown said...

Nice to see you're expanding your baby pictures to the animal species!