Sunday, July 26, 2009

Archambault family, party of four

though this was technically a family shoot, I must start with one of my favorite images from the day of the adorable Maura, who just turned three....for I remember when we first met years ago when my three week old son was the same size as three month old baby Maura...yes, I had a giant son. some things may have changed since then but those big, joyful eyes and wide smile I will never forget...

yes, I see a supermodel career in her near future....definitely.

I love vintage looking images...especially of sweet, little families..




um, adorable.



ridiculously cute. really.
























I'm quite sure those big, brown, doe eyes will be the end of daddy in the years to come.....








this so reminds me of Hawaii...










I love catching moments like this...completely caught up in the joy of their children.


























though it was a wicked windy day, we managed to make it through before the infamous naptime face could make an appearance....






well, almost.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh man! LOVE beach pictures! I think the location of our family pics will have to be the beach...oh yes...because you have some mad talent at the beach :)