Friday, April 23, 2010

avery in the park

amongst the tulips, chasing bubbles, sitting in a chair (for a *quick* break), cuddling with her blanket, climbing in window sills, on the move on the town. phew. I am exhausted just thinking about it.
but sweet, little 18 month old avery? not so much. the girl likes to go. she likes to play. she likes to laugh. and as only a true supermodel does, she likes to do what she likes to do. I was merely there to partake in some of the action. and, if I was lucky enough, capture a moment or two in the midst of it all. and let me tell you, there were some *really* fantastic moments.

and this was probably one of my very favorites.






this one was pretty darn cute, too....






okay, who am I kidding. EVERY moment was pretty much irresistable. and even the whipping, sudden bursts of chilled wind couldn't stop her from living it up. I am quite sure is capable of nothing less.

















a quick sniff of the tulips....






ummm, they are for picking yes?








and if I stay like this until they walk by.....

(ps- you can hide behind my legs anytime, avery...)

















and I was oh so glad to see she still had a few of her signature yoga poses ready to bust a move..






















the adorable, irresistable, full-of-super-personality-and-crazy-likeableness avery.



you are one of a kind. a really GREAT kind.





2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh so precious! She looks so sweet and innocent...and you KNOW i love those tulips! Beautiful.

missy widener said...

thanks katie! tulips. I know. and she was loving them, too...