Thursday, April 8, 2010

the great holdini....in images.

sometimes, words are just an afterthought. especially with a face like this....are they really even necessary?

I think not.


the great holdini. with plenty of tricks that unfold the tale of his little life as a three year old magician capable of making appear pretty much any thing his little heart desires. afterall, it is rather difficult to deny those sincere, baby blue eyes. MOST of the time.




































holden michael james roberts. I have one word for you....

abracadabra.
I believe you will ALways have your mom in the palm of your hand....

4 comments:

Katie said...

Ah! I LOVE Holden! he is looking so much like an adult...I bet he through something ON THE GROUND! LOVE!

missy widener said...

awesome. he threw his sass all OVER the ground....but I will never tell....

Anonymous said...

Awesome.... That pretty much sums it up.

Anonymous said...

That's my Holden who runs up to me and gives me the biggest hugs any Gran Gran could wish for!!! He is absolutely adorable in every picture and in every way..and so innocent!! (Yah!) Love you sweetie!!! Gran Gran