Sunday, April 18, 2010

a boy and his guitar

and some cool cars, rusty old train tracks, a sweet, snazzy suit jacket, captivating green eyes, great laughter, and a fantastic sense of direction. by me.
okay, not so much with the directions, but after traveling around town with tenacious t, (the just plain awesome senior, tony) for some fabulous exclusive jam sessions, where even with just the stroke of a few simple chords, I could identify some good, old school rock songs, I was feeling pretty much the coolest groupie ever. can you blame me?




my lens loves a good rock star. even in "disguise," he just can't help but have THEE look.












did I mention some really cool cars along the way?







a boy can dream. and so he will.






let the jam sessions begin...



























I never realized there were so many places to play a guitar. and to look absolutely natural doing so? not a problem.




oh and his favorite band is Metallica. um yeah, THAT cool.





this should really be the cover of your first album, tony. seriously. one of my favorites. ever.














please don't forget us little people when you make it big. because no matter what you inevitably decide to do with your life, I know it will be smashingly successful. you just can't help it.


but maybe, just once, you could smash a guitar. on the ground. and I could be there capturing the coolness one more time.


5 comments:

Katie said...

ON THE GROUND! I love this shoot! And it's cute that you had my mini rock star one day and a "real" sized one the next! Love it!

pixiedustdesigns said...

WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxxoxo Laura

missy widener said...

thank you both!! I am seriously beginning to think I should shoot rock stars exclusively. love them all!! and eddie was my first, katie...he began the trend...

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job taking the pics of Tony. I love them all! Thank you so much. I will contact you soon. ---Lori

missy widener said...

thank you, lori! I am so glad you like them!! tony is such a wonderful person and I am so happy to have met both of you!!