Monday, April 26, 2010

a hunk o' burning baby love

twenty jolly, giggling, wild, toothless, sleepless, curious, wide-eyed, loving, squeezable pounds of it.
and I couldn't love them any more.



I do believe fashion is important to emphasize at a very early age. when they say, "black tie" event, they don't really specify the expectations for the rest of the outfit, do they??



and I really don't think there could be anything cuter than a baby in a monster hat. especially when the hat is sometimes very fitting.....

but I would never say such a thing about such a sweet little man...


and I do mean little man. really? seven months old already??


that's silly.
just. plain. outrageous.
















































ethan warren. you are inevitably going to be the end of me. those big, sweet eyes and chubby baby cheekers and squishy baby rolls with your squealing laughter shrieks and toothless triple chin smile that takes over your entire face when you look at me? yeah, that. the END of me.

and you have only just begun....












4 comments:

Beck said...

He is seriously adorable, Missy. The rolls! Man, I am a sucker for a chunky baby. :)

missy widener said...

thanks, becky! yes he has a few of those baby rolls...perhaps selah and ethan should compare sometime (though I am quite sure he will still out roll her..)

Katie said...

you KNOW I love this boy! And the images? Ridiculous in a wonderful cute love way. LOVE LOVE LOVE this boy!

missy widener said...

thanks katie....yes he is lucky he is quite ridiculously cute...especially in the middle of the night...times ten. and I know you know what I mean....oh, and ethan kind of likes you, too...