Thursday, April 29, 2010

mini model maddie

the mini veteran model. since this was *technically* her fifth shoot (with me, though she has hundreds of them under her belt with her mama....), we traveled back to our one year anniversary spot in kollen park amid the tulips, and a really cool weeping willow-ish tree (because honestly, I really don't know what it was. it was just COOL.)
tutus, flower wands, bathing suits and a cap, more flowers, wardrobe changes, galvenized tube, and even an extra model for a few shots, the girl has got it down.
I believe this is my very favorite.









any era? no problem for madelynn grace to reenact. this reminds me of the 60's and I *adore* the 60's...(and I kind of like the baby in it, too...)
















um, love.



THEE tree. it was just begging for a tutu-ed, adorable baby with a flower wand to perch herself under it. a perfect match.












and you would almost think her crazy cute hat was especially designed to accommodate the tulips in the park....and it just may have been, her mom is that cool..





awesome.

there is nothing more exciting than once you learn the art of clapping...who DOESn't love to have someone clapping for them (well, maybe it wasn't for me but I can pretend...)







waving is pretty awesome, too.

hi.
















and there is nothing like sharing a few moments with your mama....





dear mama, I do believe that is a toofer peeking out. love, maddie











I can hardly believe the next time we *work* together again that you will be one year old.
all growns up. please stop.



you melt my heart every time you adorn my lens with one of your sweet smiles. and even when you don't.



that's what I love about you, sweet maddie.



5 comments:

Erin Barkel said...

Awww!! Lovely!! They are fabulous! Great way to brighten my day!

Katie said...

Such a beautiful little honey! Such great photos! love all the pink! :)

missy widener said...

thanks erin! and I love to brighten your day! wish I could everyday...
and thank you, too, katie!! she is quite the sweet little thing...and if you have a girl someday....ah, for the love of pink.

Christina said...

Positively adorable!

missy widener said...

thank you christina!! maddie makes it easy.....