Wednesday, May 12, 2010

the super awesome silvers family

and I mean super. awesome. I don't think we could have laughed more, ran more, hugged more, been more adorable (them, not me...). just super. awesome. see what I mean?





sweet and crazy cute maddie...




the ever adorable heartbreaker, little man trevin....





and the one and only beautiful and bubbly, bekah.




ridiculously cute when you put them all together.



seriously. I just *adore* this family and the love that oozes from them for one another. it couldn't have been any more perfect of an evening after a really dreadfully dreary sky ALL day...and they couldn't be any more perfect of a family to officially kick off beach shoots this season.

dear jayne, you are such a great mom with the *best* kids (and I am pretty sure you had something to do with that...)




actually, I'm positive.



siblings will be silly....







and sometimes even sweet and contemplative (but only when you aren't looking....)




a few moments with mom...














and a few more with each other...






I have a feeling these guys are going to best friends their whole lives.




did I forget to mention some burying took place, too? because how can you go to the beach and NOT get devoured by sand, in one way or another...(sometimes you don't know until you get home and you empty half of the beach onto your kitchen floor....I'm pretty sure that's a must when you have kids.)







the silvers family.

super awesome AND super stylish.

and I'm pretty sure, will always be super close.

actually, I'm POSitive.

3 comments:

Katie said...

oh my WORD these are BEAUTIFUL shots! I love the outfits and the family and everything...so great!

missy widener said...

thanks katie!! I know, I love the black and white at the beach and I love the cuteness these siblings exude!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a wonderful family...adorable kids, and a beautiful Mom. Love the black and white too, and the girls dresses. It was great to see pictures taken on the beach again..must mean summer is just around the corner!!! Great job Missy - Mom