Friday, May 28, 2010

chubby baby love with sweet brookston

first, there was his adorable big sister, shayla, and her sweet sass, blue-eyed, blonde hair adorableness. I could not *wait* to see what was in store for her little brother soon to make an appearance of his own. I was *not* disappointed. and seeing the two of them together, with their super gorgeous parents and this perfect family complete (for now...) I was thinking it cannot get any better than this. but something which *rarely* ever happens did- I was wrong.


I had not seen sweet brookston in all his baby chub glory since he was one month old, and now at the ripe age of four months old, I could hardly speak. (also something that never happens...)the cuteness just exuded from him. in one ridiculously I want to squeeze those sweet baby cheekers after another smile.

rockin a mowhawk. in a tie. stylish baby jean jacket. baby jeans. simple fresh crisp white collared shirt. chillin out in the park in an old school radio flyer wagon. even attempting to look super baby chic on a wrought iron bench (which sounded SO super cool....at the time.) the boy could not help it. he was born to break hearts.
especially with the best accessory of all...



bare belly baby chub. (try to say that fast three times....) oh. my. word. I *adore* these first two images. like want to eat them up adore.




beautiful baby brookston, you are the epitome of the awwwww factor. the super elongated one....
















who me? cute?




yeah....I know.







did I mention the boy likes his hands? ah lot?? the shy cuteness factor makes him even that much more irresistable (great practice for heart breaking later in life....the ladies will eat it up. seriously.)










oh teeny tiny baby fingers how I adore you.








baby chub. I love you.








a boy and his mama.



a really, really GREAT mama.



hmmm...I think it may be love at first sight. (the chubby baby love kind. the best kind EVER.)



2 comments:

Katie said...

GAH! I LOVE LOVE that boy!!! And you captured his adorable-ness so well! I want to just SQUISH him!!!

missy widener said...

I know, squishy little baby adorableness, I can hardly stand it....our boys were once that little. promise. and thank you for the compliment! I try...