Saturday, July 3, 2010

chicago love, with an order of awesome on the side

make that an extra large one. because this couple? SO cool. not only was I so honored to shoot them in chiCAgo of all places (it is just cool. I don't know.) but little did I know how much fun I was in for. and love. a whole lot of it. they just can't help themselves, that is just who they are. two incredible people in LOVE. after ten years I might mention. what better reason for a shoot then a ten year anniversary I say?? well how about some fabulous lighting to boot. yes my friends, this shoot is one for the books....
tonya and jeremy, those adorable baby ducklings had NOthin on you...

*love*

and before this lovefest progresses with more images of amazingness courtesy of this fantastic couple, I must say how *easy* they made it for me, too.
me- I like the lighting here. I like this fence. I like these stairs, this path, this graffiti, I like this super sketchy muddy area by the water with swarms of little bugs.......etc etc.
them- yes. to it ALL. and then they were just off. talking, laughing, being super awesome, in LOVE. because again, that is just what they do.
ten years. meh. because in hollywood that is more like forty, right guys??


hello gorgeous.


ah, super *love.*








really *love*



did I mention the crazy ridicuously awesome lighting? oh. my. word. and trees. lots of them. I really really like trees. and gorgeous people walking amongst them.







many, many times I wished that I could have been in on their conversations because I have a feeling, they were the best EVER.






SO cool. (and a really cool tree makes cool like WAY cool...



reflections are kind of super awesome, wouldn't you say??



rwar.






this is what love looks like.



because when you are soulmates and your soul is kind, good, and wonderful to begin with, everything else just sort of falls into place.

kind of like love. and a whole lot like life.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am absolutely in LOVE with these pics! I can still remember way back a million years ago when Tonya called me and told me she met her soulmate. I can't say I believed her then, but you can TOTALLY tell they were made for each other here...I love these people more than I can ever say...and I love these images you've captured of them. Love with hot fudge and caramel and a cherry on top.

missy widener said...

aw, thanks katie!! I seriously felt like I was in the film Before Sunrise following them around in a continuous conversation of LOVE! they are so cute together! and oozing with love!! I see why you and tonya are "besties".....you both are fabulous people.